unintentional acceleration

Unintentional accaleration
when the Audi reports came out I also suspected driver error as the cause.
Until I experienced my first taste of a car accelerating at a greater speed
than my input.
In total I have experience with 3 such repairs (they are rare, but DO happen).
None Audis, 2 involving malfunctions with the cruise control, and one a cable
problem.
What I have learned is that each incident has to be judged individually.
While production cars are mass made, they are repaired one  bolt at a time.
When was the last time you thanked your mechanic.