Award for one of the best sites on Geocities/motorcity!

Hi there all fellow Alfisti

I am very excited since I received the Golden Hubcap Award for one of the best
websites on Geocities/Motorcity. It is nice that the Alfa name comes out on
top. If you would like to get more information why not go and look for yourself.
Maybe you did not even know such a car! This is as far as I know and judging
from all the mail I received the only website on the whole WWW that is solely
dedicated to this model. So follow the link to........

http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/speedway/1774

I hope you like it.

Regards
Marius