Radiator fan

Quick question for everyone. Has anyone's radiator fan gone bad? Or do
you replace all your 2 temp senders when in question? My fan doesn't
seem to spin very consistently. Sometimes, when it gets hotter than
normal, I pop the hood, and the fan isn't going. I have to spin it
with my finger to get it to spin. It doesn't spin very fast either. NO
AIR moving. Yes, it over heats. Then later on this evening after
cranking the car, I noticed the fan is on high speed! Sometimes on,
sometimes off. What does everyone think?

Danny
91 164L
Dallas, Texas