WTD: Bracket

I'd like to thank those that responding with the tips for fixin' the
"disappearing reverse gear".  I finally got around to fixing it along
with replacing the shift-boot.

The trunk on my '89 Graduate didn't like having jumper-cables stuffed
into the small compartment where the jack is stored.

It showed me its discontent by bending the bracket that holds the
spring [if that's what it's called] that holds the trunk opened so
that it doesn't come crashing down on your head.

For reference, I have the busted bracket held hostage in cyber space at
http://members.tripod.com/~Alfa_Romeo_Graduate/bracket

If you have one, plus email me with your asking price.
Thanks!

Albert
- -89 Spider Grad
Azusa, CA