Maserati 430 FS + parts car (NJ)

A little shop I do business with has a very nice  '89 430 (white), but its
been spanked in the rear a touch.  The interior is great on it, and I
recall that the mileage is low, good title.  Other than the damage to the
rear bumper/trunk etc, its in great shape.  Anyhow, I thought I'd pass along
the information if'n anyone knows anybody that may have an interest.  The
guy wants $6750 for both cars.  The parts car can donate the relevant
bits to the good one.  I think the parts car motor is good as well.

Contact me directly if interested,

Adam