75 TS Buying advice

I'm looking to buy a 75 twinspark because I am about to take my Alfetta
GTV off the road for major body repairs. What is the collective wisdom
on these cars. I've looked at a 1989 car with 100,000 miles on the
clock. It looks good and seems to run fine, gearbox okay etc. The speedo
has failed recently the radio doesn't work and neither does the electric
radio aerial. The back box on the exhaust also needs to be replaced.

Is there anything else I should be looking for?

Could any these problems be more serious than they appear?

Thanks
Willo in Dublin (Ireland!)