One Lap in an Alfa Update

Time is drawing near, and I am going to try to do my One Lap in the 168.

I'm trying to arrange a notebook computer to update my webpage as I go
along, and for emergency help on the way.

Route is basically up the east coast, across the top, down the west
coast and back across the bottom, including stops for beans and weenies.

I am not too proud to ask if anyone has events/stories/wants to meet for
a beer etc.

October is the month to test my repair durability.!!!!
- --

Bill Harkell
Tampa Florida
http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/enter.htm