Paint code for Restoration/ Things to do in Portland, OR

Hi all.

I'm about to embark on the restoration of my beloved '78 Alfa Spider. =
Does anyone know how I can find out the original paint code for the car? =
Is there an address in Italy I can write to or call? I remember reading =
something like this in an issue of European Car magazine about a year =
ago - they were covering the restoration of a '60's Giullieta Spider.

Also, to Simon Rodda, the best places to eat/drink in Portland, OR are =
on NW 21st and NW 23rd Avenues. Look out for the Silver Dollar Pizza =
place, and the Blue Moon, at the corner of NW 21st & Glisan.=20

Rgds,

Keith Fraser
'78 Alfa Spider
Edinburgh, Scotland