Re: tail lamp bulbs question -- alfa-digest V7 #131

Easy, easy.....(as I say to my Cocker when he is barking at a Rottweiler)

Check the Audi "sudden un-anticipated acceleration" thing -- covered in
many auto magazines in the mid eighties.

Remember, this is a society of "victims".

As to the bulbs, if the brakes are on, the filaments are hot -- near
melting.  If not on, then cool.  Impact, breaking the filament while it is
hot, will result in globules of metal on the broken ends, possible
globules of metal within the glass envelope.  Fractured cool, the ends
will be typical broken ends, possible a few chunks of filament coil within
the envelope -- no globules.  It doesn't take fancy bulbs.

r.m.bies