tow vehicles

>Also, what are people using for tow vehicles

I heartily do not recommend a 77 Dodge 3/4 ton van w/ 2 barrel 318....

After the Lightning as a tow vehicle, the Dodge makes me feel like a roman
god who was rendered mortal for some terrible sin.  Why can't I pull a fully
loaded trailer 85+ mph through the mountains?

"gonna be drivin' flat out on my move with no fear of speeding tickets!"

Don Happel    zelatore@domain.elided
Shemp-MoDin Italian Motorsports
"It's good to go very fast" - Peter Egan

95 Magna - for commuting in traffic
83 GTV6 - for the track
78 Spider - for the street
77 Dodge van - mobile shop