Milano rust

Rear wheel arches; behind the rear reflector strip on the trunk - the metal
backing  strip rusts out pretty easily, and the contact seems to spread the
rust to the trunk lid, also  water can drip in through the holes that mount
that strip and cause rust in the trunk edge.  Lift & Separate the reflector
strip from the lid, seal the fastener holes.  I've also had it appear on the
rear corners - under the tail lights, also the dog leg in front of the wheel
arch into the door jamb.
My favorite is the radio antenna mast drain hose that drains directly into the
spare tire well.  The water just puddles in there quietly rusting away. I
ended up drilling a hole in the fender, ran the hose out the hole so it
drained out behind the plastic fascia.

funny how on my car (verde), it all seems to be in the rear of the car.
Andy [Sherborn, MA]