Missing shop manual section...

Okay... I have two GTV 6 shop manuals, and *both* of them are missing Group
02 - the gearbox section! Is this a trend, or is it just me? Is Group 02
really not supposed to be in there? Granted, one of the manuals looks like
it's been through the ringer, with pages removed and replaced, but the other
one looks brand new, like it's never been opened. Anyone have a Group 02
they can photocopy for inclusion in my manuals? That's not copyright
infringement, is it? I wouldn't think so... Someone enlighten me...

Cheers

Darren Abate
85 GTV 6 Gran Turismo - San Antonio, Texas