1969 Berlina for sale

     I'm selling my 1969 1750 Berlina.  Basically stock and very original,
     it is metallic olive with tan interior.  Runs and drives great; Norman
     Racing head and rebuilt brakes and driveshaft.  Very straight and
     complete, though paint has faded some.  Very small amount of rust in
     bottom of one door and in lower rear of each front fender.  Interior
     essentially perfect other than two typical cracks in top of dash.
     Lots of major mechanical fixes during my ownership.  $3500/best or
     trade for 67 GTV or GT Junior of comparable value.  Car is in
     Berkeley, California, and is smog exempt.  Includes some spares.
     Contact me for more information.

     Andrew Watry
     (415) 908-3268 days
     (510) 526-0391 evenings and weekends