105 Wiper Problem

I have a 1971 1750 GTV and the wiper motor is only working at one speed. Since
I have to get it inspected to get it licensed, I need to get this fixed, as
well as I would like to have the two speeds.

The motor was working properly when I took it off the car and I hooked it back
exactly like the diagram I drew said to, but it is not working correctly.  I
have three wires going to the motor, the foot pump is still wired up as I
haven't figured out how to run the wiper without it, although the actual
pumping is now done electrically.  The wires from the motor to the switch were
replaced several years ago, as they were cracked, so I don't think the color
of the wire is going to be any help, as they are red, green, and white which
doesn't match the wiring diagram.

Can anybody give me any help on troubleshooting the wiper?  Which wires should
be hot at low and high speed.  I seem to remember having to have both wires
involved in low speed, but don't know for sure.

John Justus
71 1750 GTV (glad I'm not wiperless in Seattle)
95 164Q