Dash dimmer

Congratulations Rodney, your the first to respond to my post.  I guess no one
else had the same problems or ideas.  The warning light on mine would go out
if I dimmed the lights a little bit, but recently it doesn't seem to flash at
all, even if I have the dimmer on full bright.  Go figure.

I did squirt some contact cleaner in the potentiometer (dimmer switch) about a
month ago and maybe it took this long for it to penetrate.  My thoughts are
that it is the switch or a bad ground.  I would also check the grounding wire
for the tail lights.

Give me a ring if you want (805) 644-7355.

Henry

- --part0_906600896_boundary--