Milano Verde Wiring Diagram

I'm trying to hook up a Verde Speedo head in my GTV6 to match the Verde LSD
transaxle I've installed.  I have the correct sender, amplifier and Speedo
Head.   I've even managed to mount the verde speedo head in a GTV6 gauge
case with a custom face (Verde guage goes to 160, so a 140 mph GTV6 face
doesn't work).

All I need to know is which wires to connect between the amplifier and
speedo head, which ones get grounded, and which get 12V.  This information
should be available on the wiring diagram in the back of the Verde owners
manual (at least my '83 manual has a diagram).    I have a hunch it varies
slightly from the other Milanos.

Maybe someone could enlarge part of the diagram and fax it to me or let me
know which wires go where.  If you might be able to help, let me know.
I'll be ever so grateful.  I'll even pay a nominal fee for the info.

THANKS !!!!!!

Steve Hoffins

'83 GTV6
'91 Spider Veloce