The right springs for my GTV6

I have an 87 GTV6 and it still has the original rear springs.
I've replaced the rear shocks with Koni yellows It's time to replace the
Springs.
What should I replace them with?  I don't do autocross right now but I want
something that is sturdy and improve the overall handling/performance of
the car.
======

Geoff, I highly recommend the Shankle front Super Sport Torsions (27.4 mm,
I think), and have bombed around SF with them without bottoming out. I use
them with the stock rear springs...contrary to popular belief, I doubt that
stiff springs in the rear do much for you...they do little more than hold
the body of the car up...the DeDion actually "holds" the car down with the
weight of the transaxle/clutch/brakes/etc.
Of course, my bias is for open road and road rallying, so your specific
need may be different.

Let's hear from someone running both the front and rear super sports...it
was on the recommendation of my Aussie o-driver, Bill Magoffin, that I did
nothing other than the torsion upgrade, staying with the stock anti-roll
bar. I am about 95% satisfied with the result, and my daily commute is at
90-100 MPH. Mandatory adjustments are to get the front lowered (only a
little) so that the car is parallel to the road. DO NOT drop the car beyond
that unless you are able to dial out the bump steer by realigning the tie
rod arms. Rock stock Euro-spec will give you one hell of a V6 daily racer.
Get a pair of free-flowing cats for the downpipes, use the OE center, and
the Ansa dual rear. I haven't played a tape in my car for two years.

I Thank Allah for Montana, though I maimed a deer today with what used to
be my passenger mirror. Nice of the fellow not to damage any of the rest of
the car, though.