Parting Out Milano

                                          12:24 PM            9/22/98

I am parting out an '87 Milano Silver Minus engine and Transmission.  =
Everything else was working before head gasket blew and is for sale =
cheap. The car has Gold edition alloys.  Someone was looking for a =
headlight on the digest recently - give me an email.  I won't make money =
but can't send to crusher.

I also have nearly perfect Milano Gold interior from another car for sale =
if interested (replaced with Verde Recaros).
Power seats work fine. No stains or wear.
Offers?

Joe Cabibbo
<joe_cabibbo@domain.elided>
Madison, WI