Fiat Dino

I remember seeing a Fiat Dino spyder in a shop once.  Its a very
interesting car. A good looking Fiat bodied (Pinnin Farina designed, I
believe) car with the Dino V6.  They are quite uncommon but is there much
of a market?  I would think it would be a unique car that performed will
but would be expensive to maintain and a challenge to find parts for.  But,
then isn't that what car collecting is all about?

Rob Perry
'92 164S
'66 Lotus Elan S2
'64 Volvo 1800S