re:thule rack for Milano

Bryan,

I lucked into a rack arrangement for my Milano when I bought it.  I already
had a Yakima with 'feet' for a Honda CRX.  That rack fits my Milano much
better than the Honda because of the squared off roofline as compared to the
very rounded CRX.  I did have to bend the clip that grabs the underside of
the roof to a more acute angle; I just clamped it in a vise and bent.  If
you can't get Thule to recommend a particular foot for the Milano just check
a Honda foot against your car.  The Thule should fit beter than the Yak
because their feet have that ridge on the bottom rubber piece to slot into
the gutter.  Good luck

Chris