Re: 164 LS windshield wiper arm contacti

Same problem on my '95 155 but on the passenger side. (UK - Right hand
drive)

Seems to be a bit of play in the wiper arm  joint where it connects to the
stub attached to the motor. I've had to adjust the passenger arm upwards a
notch and also the drivers side so that it doesn't fowl against the
passenger side in it's new position. This means that both arms no longer
park in a completely straight position and the drivers side will move
slightly off the right hand side of the windscreen (Right hand drive) at
full extent but that's better than chipping the bonnet/hood.
Any intersting fixes would be helpfull rather than replacing the whole
arm...

Ant.

'95 155 V6.