Questions; Deoxit and Spider speaker loc.

Greetings ,
After nearly a year off line,  (due to the scrapping of an 76 Alfetta and
a recent divorce )
I'm back and now the proud owner of an 86 Graduate.  I got it for a steal
but it does have it's share of problems.  First I thought I would start
with the ground connections ,
and so I'm trying to find Deoxit or it's equivalent.  I seem to remember
that NAPA  sells
something like it .  Can anyone out there give me a part # ?

Also ,  where is the preferred location for 6x9 speakers behind the
seats?  After reading about plugged canisters and CO leaks through the
trunk weather stripping ,
I'd just as soon leave the sawzall in the truck.

I still have some stuff from the Alfetta GT for sale ;

Two sets of headers ,  one from Alfa Ricambi and one Ansa also with
complete exhaust.  B.O. -  Cheap , get em out of here .

2l cyl. head , big valve , ported and polished  from Norman Racing Group
in
 Berkeley Ca.    New $ 1100.00
Rebuilt Spica pump (stock )   New $  550.00
Plex Ignition 	New $ 350.00

All with less than 100 miles , will take reasonable offers or I'll save
them for a future project.  I'd also trade for Spider performance parts ;
engine , suspension ,  nice Bosch Head, etc.

Thanks in advance for the advise .  More questions to follow ( I'm sure)

Don Coulter
Coulter Tile Company
San Leandro Ca.
doncoulter@domain.elided

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]