Europe/UK/Asia market 164 owners please! 1995 164 T-spark question

UK, European and Asian 164/8 owners:

        (IMPORTANT) USA digesters, please, for the privacy of the owner,
will
not offer information regarding this car.

        I am working with the owner of a 95 T-Spark in the US, who has
less
support than we do...I am assisting where I can.

Questions:
        1)Is there a CarDisc for the 95 T-Spark available?
        2) Please name some good Alfa suppliers in UK preferably, who
will
export parts    to USA
        3) This is an Israeli market car. Is that a standard Euro spec
or
is
the car         specific to Israel as far as equipment and features?
        4) Did the cars come with factory speakers in the doors in
that/or
Israeli         market?

USA owners, please don't flood me with "how can I get one too"?
inquiries.

Thanks in advance!!

- --

Bill Harkell