Tire Opinions for GTV6 wanted

Folks,

I have a GTV6 which is shod with the original tire type namely P6 Pirelli's

With the approach of winter, I would like a set of tires which excel in wet
weather traction. Wet weather traction at above freezing temperatures is my
preeminent requirement and H Rating is OK. The car is only used on the
public roads with no track time.

Does anyone want to offer their experience of wet weather performance of
tires on GTV6's or Milanos which presumably have similar weight
distribution albeit with smaller rims.

Thanks

Bruce Murray