RE: GTV glass question

> Can anyone tell me if the glass from a 67 GTV will match my 73 GTV?
>
> Thanks.

the front windshield will not.  the glass on the '67 is squared off on the
top, the glass on the '73 is rounded.  afaik, there are at least three
different types of gtv windshields - early (step-nose) style, '69 gasketed,
and post-69 glued in.  the latter two are interchangeable if you have the
right trim and gasket, neither of the latter are interchangeable with the
first.

i think the rear glass is different also, no hints as to the glass in the
doors and the rear wing glass.

hope this helps,

bs