From: "Dr. Ted Siverns" <tsiverns@domain.elided>
Subject: 164 Suspension

I have a problem with my 164S suspension. The system goes through its
check
and then indicates a problem, switching to the default position which is
sport. The red light for problem is lit. The resistance of the shocks
check-out as OK and I've cleaned every connection I can get hold of. Does
the devise that dealers have work in checking the system? (My previous
experience was not good on this one.) Any suggestions?  Sympathy?
Ted Siverns, Vancouver, BC.

<<

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]