Temp gauge sensor curves

Rich,

Thanks for your reply to my query ; you wrote :

The sensor I tested was a coolant temperature gauge sending
unit..... used on 75s (Milanos) and GTV6s. I don't know what other
cars it may fit........  The sensor screws into the thermostat housing
and has two.... outputs..... (for the) coolant temp gauge and the
high temp warning light.

Rightio, thanks, that clarifies it..... this is clearly a diff sensor from
those on my cars,  all of which have separate sensors for gauge
and warning lamp, and which don't all mount in the thermostat
housing.    One of these days I should run my own sensor-curve
tests on my own sensors...... bound to need the info some time or
other, if I don't have it !

Thanks again,
Graham Hilder,
New Zealand.
GTV, Alfetta, Alfasud
(Alfasuds have the additional nicety of an UNDER-temp warning
light function as well as the traditional overtemp, advising that the
car is not yet warmed up adequately for spirited use).
(Well, to be more accurate, Alfasuds MIGHT have this nicety.....
depending on the factory parts-bin on build-day, apparently).