164 Rear brake pistons

yesterday I changed the rear brake pads of my '92 164 TS. The Cardisc said
that the pistons had to be pushed back in order to get space for the new
pads, but actually the pistons should be screwed back (clockwise). As the
Cardisc basically is for the V6 with ABS this might explain the difference,
as the Euro spec 164 TS of 1992 did not have ABS as standard.

Anyway, for those of you who have the screw-type calipers as well please
don't try to push the pistons back like I did (I shall not mention for how
long I tried...)

Peter Luxwolda
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
1992 164 TS