long Western USA trips

> Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 21:13:54 -0500
> From: Bernie & Diana Bennett <bennetts@domain.elided>
>
> Travellers:
> Ducati motorcyclist, sometime (current?) Alfa driver and I believe
> contributor to this digest, Beth Dixon, wrote of her 16 day, 4,300 mile
> motorcycle trip http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mcfrank/bdintro.html in
> Motorcycle Online.
> The article, entitled "A Woman, a Ducati and a lot of Friends ..." includes
> maps of good  (fun) roads and locations in N. California, Oregon, Idaho and
> Washington.  Check it out!
> Best Wishes,
> Bernie Bennett

Thanks, Bernie, nice to know you enjoyed that trip story.  Yes, I'm
still around.  I currently have two 1978 Sport Sedans.  All the best
bits have been put on the non-rusty white one, so the ivory one will
be for sale soon (it's rusty, who'da thunk it?).  I have a few bits
and pieces that don't fit the 116, so will be offering them to good
homes in a week or two (set of 2 113 rear shocks, AC parts for the Behr
stuff, one trim badge).  I'm leaving for Steamboat Springs, CO, tomorrow
morning for the motorcycle races there this weekend (through the streets)
so will be out of touch until mid-next week.

I still have that '92 Ducati 750SS, now with 42,000 miles on her.  And
an '81 Pantah and a '63 250 Monza project.

Beth