They'rre baaaack!!!

Hello, one and all!! After an infinity in the black hole of cyberspace,
Jean and I(Felix) are back on the digest. Jean used to receive the A-D at
work; we started  cyber-Alfadom in June or so of '95. We bought our home pc
in Jan. 98 and the problems began. I could not begin to document our
problems getting re-hooked to our drip feed of digest IV. Who cares, I'm
heavy into archives right now!!
  Jean dumped her '84 T-Bird 5.0 for an '86 Taurus wagon w/ 65,000 on the
clock; only 2800$ U.S.--she seriously considered a Milano but needed the
room for her massage table, her new business.<no wise cracks, please.> I
added a 69 GTV last May<97> and it's being painted and fixed up as we
cyber-speak. Still have my homely daily-driver 72 Berlina-Italy, what a car
building country!!  <Alfa-digest question content here> am looking at an
Alfetta short-block w/ all new parts for $500 - other than no pilot hole in
cramk, what are other diffs. between Alfetta motor and 105/115 motor? ( 2
liter)

  Great to be back
  Felix
  72 Berlina
  69 GTV Bertone
  Thousand Oaks, California <1 hour N and W of LALA land> in beautiful
Ventura Co.

Felix Schmidt alfakats@domain.elided
Jean Skeels serenitymassage@domain.elided