cupholders

<<
Hows this...... you can get them from IPD  www.ipdusa.com a VOLVO parts
supplier. 800.444.6473
$39.95 each many colors

I must confess, I do own one Volvo for the wife. it cost me as much, or
more to maintain than my 164L

Now that the cupholder thread is back how about those blue badges on my
spider........

Bill LeClair
91 164L
79 Spider
93 Volvo 850GLT

I have cup holders in my '87 milano Gold.  I bought the car from the
 original owner.  When I first saw them in the car, they looked so good I
  thought they might have been a dealer option.  Actually, they were
 bought at Sears many years ago.

 There is one mounted on each door panel.  They are black plastic and
 when not in use appear as a black square about the size of a 3.5" floppy
  disk and a little thicker than a CD case -  picture a black CD case (but
 only 3.5" x 3.5") mounted flat against the door panel.  There is also a
 subtle and neat emblem of a cup on the holder.  Like the CD case, the
 cup holder opens.  The cover folds down and stops when horizonal to form
 a sort of table for the cup, etc. to sit on.  Then there is a big ring
 that fold up and stops when horizontal to keep the cup, etc. from
 spilling - neat.

 I've not seen anything similar for sale.  If anyone else has, let me
 know - I would like to have some more.