Re: Alfa-Digest Legal Fund

At 01:31 PM 9/10/98 -0700, Regan Dale Copple wrote:
>	Allow me to propose a modest solution, the foundation of the
>Alfa-Digest Legal Defense Fund, you provide an invaluable service to
>myself and the rest of us with this forum that you so graciously provide
>for us to exchange advice, opinions, and parts.  If it were to come to
>that I would not hesitate to contribute my somewhat modest sum to the
>furthering of your defense in any court of law.

it's something that may be considered a little further down the road. right
now, it would be premature, as right at this moment there are no legal
costs. i am getting some very good legal advice from an appropriate source
right now, and am much less panicky than i was two days ago.

however, it has been a year since i requested donations to support the
digest itself (to pay for ISP costs and for server upgrades.) it may be
time to do that again, independently of this whole legal thing.

richard