Bike rack for GTV6

Now that I have my cool new Alfa Romeo bike jersey I've started thinking
once again about the possibility of putting a bike rack on top of my GTV6.
What I'm wondering is if there is a system out there that will not cause
any damage to the car.  I've seen bike racks on other cars that cause
slight indentations on the roof where the posts touch it.

Any comments on the subject?

 Robert Abatecola       | Software Development, Network Consulting,
 The Stradivarian Group | Database Development (4D, FoxPro, FMPro,
 (408) 257-4482         | PowerBuilder), Internet Connectivity,
 robert@domain.elided       | Macintosh/UNIX/Windows