Alfa Romeo Duetto in Business Week

     I might have missed the posting on the Digest but I have not seen any
     mention of the September 14, 1998 Business Week article about "Wheels
     of Fortune" that was on page 9.  There is a picture in the article.
     The article based on a Hemmings Motor News article describing how the
     Dutteo (1966-1969)is one of the best entry level collectible cars and
     is expected appreciate at a rate of 10%. The article also says watch
     out for rust.

     There is a similar article but with a different photograph on the
     Hemmings web page.

     Tom Mandle
     1969 Duetto
     SFO/SJC Area