164 spacers etc

"James E. Copeland III" <tripcopeland@domain.elided> writes...
>Are these spacers unique to USA models?
No they aren't I have them on my vehicle as wellNo they aren'tnn
however when I got the car someone had put some Alfa mags on but hadn't
removed the pin. so the mags had a little dent in the back You can take the
pin out and leave the spacer in but when you put the wheel back on and turn
it to align it the spacer moves as well.
>Why don't I have similar spacers on the rear?
Cos the rear wheels don't turn and hit the plastic shields

Brad Anesi
'91 Project 164Q 5-speed

Matthew Dooher
Zoology Department