164 FS Phila area

Posting this for a fellow I ran into (not literally) recently: though
I've never seen the car, he did say he has receipts, it's in very good
shape, and has, among other things, the mechanical tensioner update.
He's a car guy with too many cars in his new, space-challenged East
Coast habitat.
The usual disclaimers apply. What the heck, a few that normally don't
apply can be bestowed as well.
________
1991 164 S,  Red with Black bumper/skirts.  Black leather interior
still in very good condition.  Sun roof, Sport-select suspension, Ski
storage, 98K miles.
$8900 OBO
Bernie Evans
West Chester, PA.