Clicking Milano

Adam:

It sounds like you have a dead battery or a bad/lose connection at the
battery terminals or bad ground at the engine block.  I would check the
terminals first and tight if needed.  If that did not work I would
charge the battery or give the car a jump.  If the battery has an
internal short, jumping it may not work because you would be shorting
the other battery also.

Sam's Club sells Champion batteries that will fit the Milano for less
than $50.00.  I had good luck with Champion batteries.

Abe Kheraz
Madison, WI
88 Milano Gold
79 VW Conv. Bug