75 2.0 TS oil presure

Hello frds,
=20
I have a 1991 75 2.0 TS, it runs with 100% sintetic Mobil 1, normaly it
shows about "4" in the gauge at abt 3 000 rpms +, and "1" below 3 000
rpms.
The funny thing happened to me the other day as I was cruising in the
highway at about 210 kms/h ( I have a calibrated speedometer) witch
puted the rpm needled just in the red line.=20
Suddently after doing about 100 kms I noticed that the oil presure was
ZERO.... temperature was OK, just over 80 (air temperature around 37 =
C),
the red dot from oil presure wasn=B4t on! So i reduced the speed to 140
kms/h, and waited for a petrol station wich was 40 kms away.
After runing for 30 kms at low speed the oil presure started to come
back slowly and was "2.5" when I reached the petrol station, were I
cheked oil level... It was just below max mark.
My engine also looks dead up to 3.000 rpms takes ages to get there,
after wich it sudently is alive n=B4kiking reving quikly to the sky.

Are this things perfectly normal?
Can I go flat out wiht ZERO presure indication?
Any ideas to build up some muscles below 3 000 rpm? (It=B4s a stock
engine)

Cheers
MIG

91, 75 2.0 TS
98 Porsche 718 RSK Spider 1958 (replica)
91 Yamaha FJ 1200 ABS

=20