Best cars of all time list

I would like for everyone to write me and tell me what they think are
the best cars ever conceived and explain why they think so. Keep in mind
that I mean all cars, not just Alfas. Also, you don't just have to pick
one car-- I want to know about all of your favorite cars. I am very
interested in the results.

Thanks,

Gregory Scott

(My favorites of all time at this point are: Alfa Spiders {up to the
late 70's at least}, 61-69 Corvettes, the famed 427 Cobra, Jag E-Types,
and many Austin Healy models.)