Subject: krusty & legal issues: part 2

You Americans are crazy (except, of course, for all you loveable
'eccentrics' on the digest!) - Always sueing each others arses off...  it
really frightens me the way the world seems to be heading.

Down here in  Oz, when such a dispute arises, we just sit down and drink
beer until both parties are unconscious.  Then, when they wake up, theyve
forgotton what they were arguing about.  Easy, no mess, no fuss. ( well, no
mess that cant be cleaned up with a bucket of hot water and a sponge...)

>Subject: krusty & legal issues: part 2
>
>the letter i have received demands a retraction and an apology. i do not,
>in my judgement, owe any retraction or apology;

I think I missed part 1 of this, but this sounds just a little on the crazy
side.  Someone is threatening to sue you because of something that was said
(to or about) them on one of these digests?  That sounds too childish to be
real...

Ben