Alfa Electrical problems (155 & 164)

Guys,

	I have some minor electrical problems on both the 155 and 164. The
155's electric sport seats (passenger side) does not work except when you
turn off the ignition and turn the key to the standby position. And you
have to do it before the relay clicks. Because everytime you turn the key
to the standby position a relay will click after about 3 seconds. The
lightd on the button still come on though.
	The 164's side view mirror adjustment button/joystick has stopped
working. I think some of you guys might be able to help me out here. Also,
when turning the wheel all the way to the right after a long stop, I here
a clunk from the steering rack. What gives?

Thanks in advance.

Zamani

'96 155 V6
'93 164 V6