Berlina Roller

If anyone is interested, an associate of mine is cleaning up the shop
and intends to give to the first good home a '73? Berlina body with
seats and glass.  The vehicle is missing running gear and bumpers.  The
differential will be removed prior to release, however the package will
include the front suspension.  I gave a cursory look over the vehicle
and it is surprisingly straight and I noted no rust.  The exterior door
handles have been removed.  The vehjicle is in the Southern California
area in La Habra.  As stated above the asking price is "free for
removal"

Contact Nick at 562-691-4241 8:00-5:00 pst  mon-fri