FS: 85 Spider Grad

Car is located in a Philly suburb (Chester County).

Good condition, must sell. $3900 or best offer. Contact me for details.

kknight@domain.elided

PS: Has anybody gotten one of the GTV6 tshirts from Craig Walker? If
so, can you tell me what it looks like? I did some artwork for him and
I'm not positive, but I think he shafted me (he has never returned any
of my emails....I know he moved, but, really, we had a written
agreement).