Nose-jobs for all tastes...

> There was some
>discussion recently on the digest of some stepnose cars allegedly being
>'modernized' to the later sheetmetal, but I do not recall any suggestions of
>Alfisti restyling later GT Veloces to the stepnose configuration.

Well, there is such a beast,locally. It's a one-owner-from-new 1300 GT
Junior which started life as flush-nose, single headlight car. At some point
in its life, it suffered a head-on collision. The owner decided that he
preferred the old nose and he had it fitted at that time.

Cheers
GC
Rhodes,Greece