Superflex bushes

Hi Folks,
I saw the original append here over a week ago with the URL
of Superflex and the appender asked the question (paraphrasing):
"Has anyone used a polyurethane de Dion bush?"

I have not seen any replies to this one.  Again, has anyone
used polyurethane de Dion bushes? Any disadvantage (apart
from firmer ride and price) over the original rubber bush?

I am about to convert my Alfetta GTV 2000 to a GTV6
de Dion and it would be an ideal time for me to install the
polyurethane bush.

Thanks,
Robert Jones
Sydney, Australia
1979 Alfetta GTV 2000
(with modified body - all pop rivets that I have found
                                          have been replaced by screws! :-)