One Lap in an Alfa 168

Ok, anyone want to sponsor me for my "one lap"?

Cash, food, parts, cash, heating pad for my butt?

I spent the day removing the transaxle in the mighty 168, and while the
engineering is clever, this puppy in in there deep! I currently have NO
front suspension, including a-arms, struts, axles...all of it is cleaned
and stored in the back room waiting for the bushings and other various
parts.

Tentative itinerary: Tampa to Atlanta, Asheville NC, Charlottesville VA,
Washington DC,
Cherry Hill NJ, Belle Mead NJ, NY NY, New London CT, Millville MA, maybe
Boston,
West to Utica/Syracuse NY then hard core push west to Detroit,
Minneapolis, fast as possible across the badlands of the Dakotas,
Montana, Idaho, Seattle and perhaps Vancouver BC, South down Route 1
along the Pacific Coast all the way down to LA then east to Tucson,
Phoenix Flagstaff/Grand Canyon, Taos, Sante Fe, on to Te-jas for beans
and weenies, New Orleans, and home to Tampa.

Anybody want to go? (Especially attractive late 20's early 30's female).
:o)   ???
Then life would be...good.

By the way, if I can pull this off, I am aiming for October.
- --

Bill Harkell
Tampa Florida
'91 Alfa 168 B