Towing with Alfas

Of course you can tow with an Alfa,

Why not, is it from Mars?
The Alfa 156 2.4 JTD was chosen the best towing car by the dutch ANWB
touring club.
I have used both the 164 TD and 3.0 as towing cars to tow cars on an
trailer. the 164 can do this job without any pain.
I recently had to tow a Triumph TR6 with my 164 in the steep hills near the
nurburgring, because the @#@%%$ TRs fuel pump decided not to work anymore
(we were going camping with about 6 spiders, my 164 and one 'non-alfa', so
next time there will be only alfa's).

I have seen towbars on Spiders, and also know people who have been on
holiday with a caravan and their spider, which i think is insane, but
doable.

Greetings,
Hans de Kok