75 for sale (UK)

It looks like I am going to have to reluctantly sell my 75. Email me if
interested.

1988 75 2.5 Auto.  Silver Metallic.  72000 miles, 10 months MOT, 4 months
tax.  Some history.  Recent full service and lots of other work done inc
cam belts,cam tensioner, prop doughnut, self-levelling suspension changed
to standard, rear pads, various gaskets etc.  Great condition with
immaculate interior.  Even the sunroof works!

Car is in Kingston, SW London.