(WTB) Stilauto Penta Wheels For GTV6

Still looking for a set of the Stilauto Penta wheels for my GTV6.  If any
of you guys know
of a person who has a set, Please give me their email address or phone
number; so I can
make them an offer they cant refuse!!!  The wheels are a 15x7 star wheel.
 They were
sold by Alfa Ricambi in 1989-93.  The star portion of the wheel is
painted an anthracite gray
with a polished lip.  It has about 15 fake rivit holes going around the
wheel to make
it look as if it is a three piece wheel.  It also has covered lug nuts
with a plastic chrome
hex nut in the center.  Please help me find a set!!

Thanks in advance,

Todd Hoppens  '81 GTV6

Email:  khoppens@domain.elided