(WTB) Stilauto Penta Wheels

I am searching for a set of Stilauto Penta wheels for a GTV6.  The wheels
were sold by
Alfa Ricambi in 1989-93 and have since been discontinued.  The wheels
were a 15x7 star
wheel.  The star portion of the wheel was painted gray and had a polished
lip.  It had
15 or so fake rivit holes going around the wheel to make it look as if it
were a three
piece wheel.  It also had a covered lugs with a chrome plastic hex nut in
the center.
I will pay top dollar for a set that is in great to excellent condition.

Thanks,

Todd

Email:  khoppens@domain.elided